Friday, September 26, 2008

E - Books Fiction















Hi buddies,

I have collected E-Book Versions of some best seller titles. Current I am having following E-Books. If any of you are interested to have any of these titles, just tell me the title no and your E-Mail Address. I will send you the E-Book.

  1. Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone (J. K. Rolling)
  2. A Brief History of Time (Stephen Hawking)
  3. The World as I see it (Albert Einstein)
  4. Harry Potter & the Time of Good Intentions (J. K. Rolling)
  5. Harry Potter & 7 deathly Hollows (J.K. Rolling)
  6. Memories of Midnight (Sidney Sheldon)
  7. The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho)
  8. The Pilgrimage (Paulo Coelho)
  9. The Stars Shine (Sidney Sheldon)
  10. The Valkyries (Paulo Coelho)
  11. A foot in the door (E. R. Jones)

Along with these titles, I am also having E-Books related to self improvement, funny jokes, IT Skills and lots more. Just keep visiting my blog to have them.

Njoy Reading ! ! !

--------------

No comments: