Monday, September 28, 2009

I Loved You……


After the last post of Thursday (Regarding Hieroglyphics), I was quite happy as I was going to my hometown day after tomorrow to be with my sweet family. Recently my company declared 2nd and 4th Saturdays as holidays hence I got three continue offs which was like a celebration for me after the hectic work load. However, as usual I was not able to book my ticket for the trip due to my unplanned working pattern. Fortunately at the last moment I got reservation in the bus of a travel agency. 

The bus was like the  Dhanno (Horse cart) of Basanti (Remember Shole?). The co passengers were also Basanti type, I mean continuous speaking, quarreling. The great chaos like “Subjimandi” or “Machhibazar”. I thought before reaching home I will either be mad or have a heart attack. I put the ear phones of my mobile and started listening some nice songs. All of a sudden I put on the FM radio of the mobile and to my great surprise the signals were loud and clear. That time I was on the highway where normally no radio signals shall be received. And further the song playing was my favorite “My heart.. go on.. – Titanic”. 

This incident pulled me towards the past and I was surrounded by the remembrances of my girlfriend (may be EX – girlfriend !!!) with whom the memories of this song were attached. Everything around stopped and I lost. Song finished with wet eyes. I found that  the emotions were taking a shape in mind and I started putting them down on paper. Finally, it has taken a shape of a poem but still lots of the VOCAB and grammatical  corrections were required.
After reaching home I again worked on the same and finally I was able to wrote down my very first poem and I wanted to share the same with you my dear friends. Please don’t go through the words or other mistakes  instead go through the emotions. And ya, give your honest comments on the same.
____________________________________________________
I Loved You…
jegjkdfsnd


One day, I realized out of the blue
I found lots reasons for choosing YOU;
Gradually had couple of grounds for staying,
Merely with YOU was worth everything;









loveThousand precious moments I found,
Certainly proved our love had abound;
The reason why with YOU I was enjoying,
Coz’ each moments with YOU were worth keeping.









justkissmeGreat struggles and pains fly with a mere kiss,
That’s why with each other we found genuine bliss;
Simple things together were the best things,
Especially the lovely and sweet nothings;









I_Miss_YouI could never afford to lose you BABE.
I even wished that goodbyes you would never bade;
I knew that tomorrow is quite unsure,
However, I’d keep and hold you at all measure.










AbstractWallpapers_000309Until this very day,
I don’t want you astray,
Hope that you will always stay,
Simply because I love you,
I truly do.


- Saurabh ("   ")          











____________________________________________________

2 comments:

Rohit Rajgaria said...

What a nice post man..its really so touchy...

Really a nice one....

waiting for your new posts....




WAANA EARN MONEY FROM YOUR BLOG??? THEN TRY THIS

sampada said...

hmm nice n sweet...even if someone is not in can feel the awesome feeling of being in love after reading this........ :)